Been very quiet for quite some time, so may as well provide a small update to the handful of bots and webscrapers that visit this site. A project that I have been working on for some time has been fully deployed, and I'm getting ever closer to showing it off to a wider audience, once I've finished up an feature or two. If you've been snooping around my GitHub account or some of the repository's I have on there, then you may be able to find out what it is. The next post I make here will be an introduction to this project. Once I've shown this off to a wider audience I intend on writing some more posts here too about the project itself, and some of the approaches I took to building it.
Also I updated the style of this site, so hopefully it's nicer/easier to read the posts here. I found the previous one too jarring to look at for longer periods of time, especially considering how everything was monospace.